Who we are
- PayAlly is a private company limited by shares, registered in England and Wales under number 10600055, whose registered office is at 80 Coleman Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2R 5BJ (hereinafter also referred to as “we,” “our,” or "us") is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority of United Kingdom, under license No. 774327, to provide certain payment services under The Payment Services Regulations 2017 Nr.752. PayAlly is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under registration reference ZA265458. If you have any complaints about personal information handling by PayAlly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may choose to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office by calling +44 303 123 1113 or filing a report over internet https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
What this policy means to you
- PayAlly may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. In such case we will notify you while providing new updated policy. If you will agree with all of our changes you will need to renew your consent as to allow continuation of our cooperation. This policy is effective from 25th of May 2018.
What information you provide
- PayAlly will gather personally identifiable information only at your own request. You may give us information about you by filling in customer application forms on our website www.payally.eu (hereinafter also referred as “website”) or by communicating with us by mail, phone, e-mail, SMS or other means in order to enter into a contract with you and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, apply for our services, open an account, search for a product or service, place an order on our site, enter a promotion or a survey, and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, government issued identification documents, other personal information, that you need to provide in order to register and use PayAlly’s services.
What information we collect
- During each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Personally identifiable information - this includes information gathered when you register to use our website, apply for our services, open an account, search for a product or service, place an order on our site, enter a promotion or a survey, and when they report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include but is not limited to your name; address; e-mail address and phone number; financial and credit card information; government-issued identification documents; other personal information, that you need to provide in order to register and use our services.
- Technical information - including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, unique device identifier, location, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit - including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); referrer URL; products and services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and methods used to browse away from the page; and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- Transaction information - including date, time, amount, currencies used, exchange rate, beneficiary details, details and location of the merchant or ATMs associated with the transaction, IP address of sender and receiver, sender's and receiver's name and registration information, messages sent or received with the payment, device information used to facilitate the payment and the payment instrument used.
Information we receive from third parties
- We work closely with various third parties including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in information technology, other payment services providers, search engines, advertising agencies, analytics providers, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies and may receive information about you from them in order to enter into a contract with you and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- The use of credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies is not limited to such agencies based in the United Kingdom and includes such agencies overseas. You are entitled to access your personal records held by credit and fraud prevention agencies.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs, enter into a contract between us and you, and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To notify you about any changes to our products, services, terms and conditions or other important matters related to your use of Payally services;
- Internal record keeping;
- To verify your identity to protect against fraud, comply with financial criminal laws and to confirm your eligibility to use our products and services;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most suitable manner for you and for your computer;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically contact you via electronic means about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using contact information which you have provided;
- To carry out automated decision making while evaluating your suitability of using our system;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, SMS or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Disclosure of your information
- In some circumstances we may disclose information which we gathered from you to certain third parties. First and foremost, it concerns our business partners to whom we must submit information in order to make rendering of services which you requested. We are obliged under fraud prevention, anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing legislation to monitor suspicious activities and implement policies which are compliant with certain laws to which we are subject. Hence, we must retain certain information which we further may transfer to supervisory authorities. We may use supplied information in order to enforce or apply the General Terms and Conditions and/or any other agreements between you and us or to investigate potential Breaches.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All information you provide us is stored on our secure servers within European Economic Area. All html customer application forms and any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping website login and passwords credentials, OTP/MAC token generator passwords confidential and not to share with anybody.
- You have to be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk only. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
International transfers of personal information
- We are based in the United Kingdom, our service providers may store, transfer, and otherwise process your personal information in countries outside of the country of your residence, and possibly other countries which are within the EEA or granted recognition of adequacy by the European Commission. We use approved Model Contractual Clauses for the international transfer of personal information collected in the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse information about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the information is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or in a same manner as you subscribed by clicking on a box on our webpage.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable if request will be excessive or manifestly unfounded (for example, where you make repetitive requests to supply you with the information). If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please send us secure message via our client portal, or if you are no longer a client, please write to PayAlly Limited, 80 Coleman Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2R 5BJ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that while requesting us to supply you with information we will need to identify your personality.
- You may request us to correct or delete any information which you believe is incorrect or incomplete. In such case please send us secure message via our client portal, or if you are no longer a client, please write to PayAlly Limited, 80 Coleman Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2R 5BJ or email us at email@example.com. Note that while requesting us to to correct or delete any information we will need to identify your personality. We will promptly correct any information found to be wrong. However, if you will request us to delete the information which we must maintain in order to follow our legal obligations such as fraud prevention, anti money laundering or counter terrorism financing we will need to decline your request and keep that information for five (5) years after last settled transaction or from the end date of our relationship, whichever occurs last.
- At all time during our collaboration you have a right to withdraw your consent and hence not supply us with your information, stop using our services and stop our collection from the third parties. In such case, we will stop processing of your information when all outstanding orders will be settled. If you wish to withdraw your consent you may change it in your settings, send us secure message via our client portal, or if you are no longer a client, please write to PayAlly Limited, 80 Coleman Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2R 5BJ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that while requesting us to supply you with information we will need to identify your personality However, if you withdraw your consent, we will still retain information, which we must maintain in order to follow our legal obligations such as fraud prevention, anti money laundering or counter terrorism financing and we will keep that information for five (5) years after last settled transaction or from the end date of our relationship, whichever occurs last.
- You can object any of our action or inaction in relation to handling of your personal information by writing to PayAlly Limited, 80 Coleman Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2R 5BJ or emailing us at email@example.com. You may choose to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office by calling +44 303 123 1113 or filing a report over internet https://ico.org.uk/concerns/. If you are residing in another country you may contact your competent national authority responsible for the protection of information.
Period during which we will store your information
- We will store information which you supplied for the whole time of our cooperation with you depending on the terms as enshrined in the documents which outline our relationships such as General Terms and Conditions and/or any other agreements between you and us. Additionally, we will store your information for the period of five (5) years after the date of settlement of last transaction or termination of contractual relationship whichever occurs last. We do so in order to carry out our obligations under the fraud prevention, anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing legislation. During this period, we do not process your information, unless we are requested to do so by the competent authorities.
Children's personal information
- We do not knowingly request to collect personal information from any person under the age of 18. If a user submitting personal information is suspected of being younger than 18 years of age, PayAlly will not allow the user to apply or use our services. Please notify us if you know of any individuals under the age of 18 using our services so we can take action to prevent access to our services.